eagle-rare-07603d0c039540b1c81fec4b43e68d10c9e01074They say the Internet is 99% porn. The other 1% is Eagle Rare reviews. This bourbon is granted a great deal of attention because, among reasonably priced bottles in stock at almost any US liquor store, this one’s as good as you’ll find. Its list of awards is gawdy (and well deserved), but the bourbon really isn’t. It’s just damn good. It’s not exotic or surprising—it’s simply what you want from a fine Kentucky bourbon.

Eagle Rare is distilled, aged, and bottled at the Buffalo Trace Distillery (owned by Sazerac) in Frankfort, Kentucky.

No more articles
%d bloggers like this:
Read previous post:
Tasted: 291 Colorado Bourbon

One of the pluses about the whiskey boom (some say fad, I say way of life) is the number of...

Close